The Firm is committed to assisting established and emerging innovators in the protection of their technological assets through intellectual property rights. We offer strategies and solutions in trademark management, copyright counseling, and patent registration, to clients in e-commerce, biotechnology, cross-border digital logistics, and information technology.
Similarly, the Firm is also experienced in representing its clients in trademark disputes and litigation, as well as in obtaining international grants of protection over our clients’ trademarks under the Madrid System.
Our lawyers provide a full range of advice on Intellectual Property matters, including:
- Trademark Infringement
- Trademark Registration
- Copyright Registration
- Copyright Infringement
- Licensing and Assignment of Rights
- Design Patents
- Branding Issues
- Trade Secrets
- IPR Defense and Prosecution
- Vicarious Liability and Contributory Infringement
- Service Provider Exemption from Liability
The Firm provides assistance to clients at every stage of intellectual property registration and maintenance. More recently, the Firm:
- Successfully petitioned the cancellation of a brand name that was confusingly similar to a beauty product distributor’s brand;
- Commenced the patent registration process for a modern engineering and design company;
- Obtained the Letters Patent for a biopharmaceutical company’s treatment innovation;
- Navigated the international trademark registration process under the Madrid Protocol for a leading e-commerce and logistics company;
- Advised a top Philippine university on copyright in relation to the development of online learning materials.
- Advised a global client in formulating a standard Open Source Software Policy applicable to in-house development