Prior to joining the firm, Camille worked as an intern at a Makati-based firm where she gained experience in various areas of the legal practice with an emphasis on corporate law.
In addition to this, Camille also worked as a Research Assistant in the University of the Philippines Law Center Technology Law and Policy Program wherein she was tasked with keeping abreast with the latest government issuances and legal developments to prepare reports on the same. During such time, Camille was also a member of the Bar Operations Commission of the University of the Philippines College of Law.
Since joining the firm, Camille has provided assistance to various clients in several matters including, among others:
- Preparing submissions and other documents necessary for the enforcement of intellectual property assets;as well as aiding in the processing of Trademark registrations and copyright deposits
- Drafting of pleadings and collection of supporting documents in relation to commercial litigation, land disputes, and criminal cases; Reviewing and drafting Data Sharing and Outsourcing Agreements
- Preparing consent forms and privacy policies for internet platforms;
- Advising one of the biggest digital logistics companies in the structure of its service agreements and internal manuals to ensure compliance with labor and data privacy regulations;
- Drafting employment contracts, settling labor disputes, and others